Home About Me Press Heyday Recommends Contact Us

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Jubilee bag winner

Miss Incendiary Blonde!!

I've given up trying to copy the random number generator thing into the blog post - it looses it's data, even though I tried a new one. So I took a photo of it!! ha ha! It is here on instagram.  You can follow me there too if you like, for random pretty things that I see and think you might appreciate.

Anyhoo, Miss Incendiary Blonde is now the proud owner of the Jubilee Flavoured 50s Wicker bag.

It looks like Mel has things to wear with it and has already been in festive spirit 

Love this pic nicked from her blog.

I am sorry for all the other ladies who missed out - but hang around, we have some tickets coming up for not one but two very cool events. AND then we'll have to do something for when we hit 600 followers. Honestly, all this celebrating could go to ones head!

Shona x

4 comments:

  1. Ahh well done! Fabulous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! I am very excited! :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely photo!!!!! I had a question about your dresses as well...do you do custome size orders? I adore your fluer dress and was wondering? thx so much Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you, even if I don't always have time to reply

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...