Home About Me Press Heyday Recommends Contact Us

Thursday 20 January 2011

Oh No it's NOT! Winner announced!

Thank you to everyone who took part in our quick and dirty mock-bet competition. That was a nice bit of fun wasn't it?
The dress aired on telly last night was definitely not our Fleur dress. It had longer set-in sleeves, no pleats at the neckline and was princess-line in construction. I bet it didn't have pockets or a cute button either though! 
So Fleur herself was right. Personally I was trying not to get my hopes up, but feel deflated anyway. 
Moving quickly on to more exciting things then... who won the £25 voucher?
Only 19 of you, out of 79 chose to say "No it isn't" and bizarrely, quite a number of those couldn't even view it and just took Fleur's side (loyal followers you lot!) or said no to get a better chance of winning (dare devils!).

True Random Number Generator  13Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Our Random Number Generator came up with No.13. Unlucky for some, but very lucky for Miss Betty Lou.
She has a lovely blog, is a red head and takes great pictures. She also writes in both Swedish and English which is pretty impressive. She also likes the colour green, home baking and is a bit excitable, my kinda GAL!

Ain't she sweet?
Betty Lou I will Tweet you your voucher code but if you miss it then do get in touch.
Have a good day all!

6 comments:

  1. Harrumph. Well I am disappointed with the BBC, they have shown a distinct lack of taste in not using the proper Heyday design. Well done to Miss Betty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty BBC! I did watch and it obviously wasn't the Fleur dress....I just wanted it to be!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I saw red head and thought IT'S ME! But no ha ha! Well done Betty Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Betty Lou! I agree - she does have a lovely blog with fabulous photos...

    I'm always amazed when I come across someone who blogs in two languages. I have a hard enough time with just one!
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still a bit chocked that i won, i never ever win anything!!! And thank you for all the kind words! I walked around at work after reading this, with a big grin on my face.

    I myself think that my english is a bit bad, you just can't translate everything :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you, even if I don't always have time to reply

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...