Home About Me Press Heyday Recommends Contact Us

Monday 10 May 2010

Introducing The Wolf


I would like you all to meet The Wolf, Aka Hubby van Beers.  His workmates gave him the name after Winston Wolf in Pulp Fiction - the one who cleans up all the messes and introduces himself with the words "I solve problems".  My wolf cleans up messes of the IT kind. He is brilliant at it, and too modest really. Here he is helping me on the stall in his uniform.


He can dance really well.


If left to his own devices, he will be a quite a prankster. 


He often has to drive so I can do my hair and make up, cos we are  I am often late.


He is Dutch - so posing here with Tulips, though I met him in New Zealand.



And he makes me laugh! 


Shona x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you, even if I don't always have time to reply

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...